Update to the "Things are Bad" Post

The original post here left off with me contacting an attorney. I did contact two attorneys to assist with my long-term disability with Cigna. Both required a $2500 flat fee paid up front. I have no way to pay this so an attorney is not something I can afford to help me with this.

My husband and I are looking into alternative living situations, such as roommates, in order to both save more money monthly as well as due to the possibility of being evicted. The eviction is supposed to be filed today, August 20.

I have an urgent issue that is more pressing though. I need to get my heart medication refilled. Unfortunately, our checking is empty at the moment. Here's the thing though - if you donate through the Facebook fundraiser or my GoFundMe, I do not get it immediately. It takes a minimum of 3 business days for me to get the money. 

So, if anyone can instead donate to my Paypal (angel3181@gmail.com), we will have access to it immediately plus I have a debit card for my paypal balance so we can immediately go get my prescriptions and just use the card. It can be used the same day as the donation. There are other prescriptions I need as well like my thyroid medicine. The total for all prescriptions I need right now is $64.57.

Thank you so much for your love and support.

Sending you all lots of love!

~Angela Sage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude - 10 Things I'm Thankful For

M is for Medusa | ABCs of Paganism #YTPaganABC

H is for Hera | ABCs of Paganism #YTPaganABC