L is for Love | ABCs of Paganism #YTPaganABC

L is for Love

Love is everything! We are love. Our souls are love. The Divine, the Universe, the cosmic force that connects us all, god, goddess, whatever you call it - is love. We are love.

All problems in the world can be fixed with love. Love yourself. Love others. Love allows us to feel empathy toward other beings. It drives us to help other beings.

The opposite of love is fear. Fear is the absence of love. Fear causes hate. People are afraid of things that are different from themselves and things they can't understand.

If everyone were able to move through their fear into love, imagine what this world would be like! If we all took a moment to think before speaking or acting and took time to make sure we were coming from a place of love, there would be a lot less hurt in our world.

My calling in this incarnation is love. I'm doing my best to make my actions and words come from love. I work on this daily. I am making love my religion. I am a priestess of love.

Join me?

With much love to all,
Sage


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude - 10 Things I'm Thankful For

M is for Medusa | ABCs of Paganism #YTPaganABC

H is for Hera | ABCs of Paganism #YTPaganABC